MommyDesiree
I know I keep saying I'll post more about home ed 101 classes, and I will I promise.

Right now I'm just so deeply invested in planning, and applying what we learned there. I can't seem to calm my brain enough for a cohesive blog moment.
I mentioned somewhere else that we are going to be following Charlotte Mason's Principles, and basing our Home School on Living Books. I'm loving her ideas! They spark such a cord with me. Reading her theories of education and children are proving to be life changing for me.

I wanted to share one of her first schools motto with you all tonight:

I am a child of God,
I ought to do His will,
I can do what He tells me,
And by His grace, I will.

Don't you just love that? Someday I will allot more time to share her words, and my goals with you. But tonight I wanted to feel my fingers type that motto- both here for you and across my soul.
2 Responses
  1. Jenn ~N~ Jae Says:

    Girl I know you have a lot on your plate planning but I know you can do this. Let me know how this is going for you. I wish there were more people like you out there, especially with all these schools closing down. We need more parents who are willing to take time out of their busy schedules to teach their children and girl I know you are very busy. If you ever need anything let me know.


  2. Unknown Says:

    Thank you for your comment, today!
    I DID read The Shack!!! It was about a month after the "Grace" revelation. Isn't God's timing perfect?! :D