MommyDesiree
I'm going to take a break from all that is CM and share my finds from the CHECC curriculum sale.

I spent a measly $38.00... lets see how it adds up:

Marble run, Car bingo, Big box of craft supplies, Music flash cards, art smocks, a bug book, Stellaluna, Counting Ladybug book, Leaf collecting album The bird book, A Lanyard kit,
365 simple science experiments, 175 amazing nature experiments...

Drum roll please...

and the creme de la creme...

my Math-U-See Manipulatives! God is so good. Linda, math teacher extraordinaire, had stashed them before the doors even opened. They were the only bag there, but as God saw fit her friend didn't need them and I SO DID! I got them for half the retail price....yay!

It was so fun! The hunt, the friendly chatting; the more I'm involved in the Home Schooling community I'm so certain this is the right fit for us.

Thank you Lord for providing JUST the things you wanted us to have. You are so Good. I love you. Amen.
1 Response
  1. wedogmomma Says:

    Um, there should be NO doubt....you were BORN to HS ;)
    So fun to see you there and SCORING last night ;)